How to Change the Default Folder Icon in Windows 7 ?
Now you can change the folder icon to choice of yours following this simple registry tweak.
Step I - Go to start menu and type regedit. You'll need to OK a User Account Control Prompt first.
Disclaimer: Modifying the registry can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Use the information provided here at your own risk, Computer Anthem will not be liable for any damage caused due to this Registry changes.
Create Website with clicks as explained here from Ipage. Hosting website has never been so cheap.
Drag & Drop Site Builder by iPage
- 12/01/2012 02:53 - Add Move to option to the Windows Explorer Right Click Menu in (Widows7, Vista and XP)
- 12/01/2012 02:53 - Add Copy to option to the Windows Explorer Right Click Menu in (Widows7, Vista and XP)
- 15/05/2011 08:57 - Enable/Disable Lock Workstation Function in Windows 7
- 22/01/2011 07:52 - Make Windows 7 shut down faster
- 20/09/2010 10:59 - How to Prevent Windows Update from Automatically Rebooting Your PC (Windows7)
- 19/09/2010 10:14 - Search the Internet with Start Menu Search (Windows7)
- 10/05/2010 07:39 - Registry Values for Configuring Start Menu in Windows XP
- 11/04/2010 03:26 - How to Erase Swap File at Shutdown ?
- 08/04/2010 07:22 - How to Prevent Windows Messenger from Auto-Starting ?
- 15/03/2010 06:26 - How to Disable notification Area Ballon Tips (Windows XP)
Last Updated (Thursday, 12 January 2012 03:34)